Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I have so far

Over the past ten years or so, I have made some effort to collect family stories, names and other data from my relatives. Pop and Grandma Dot relayed a wealth of information, in their typical style: Pop would start telling me about some event in their past, and grandma Dot would just start laughing. Pop would stop, and Grandma would give me the corrected version. Between the two of them, they gave me the starting point to begin following our roots back to Ireland and Germany, and also trace our cousins back down the lines.

In separate postings, I will outline what I have for:
  • Joseph W. Wilton, Sr., AKA Jeremiah Moylan and Helen (Collins) Wilton (Pop, Robbie and Frances's parents)
  • Frederick W. Vollmer and Mae (Nicolaus) Vollmer (Dot, Anna and John's parents)

No comments:

Post a Comment